We are always looking of new members to enhance the experience for all at Erith Rowing Club. Whether you have rowing experience or are looking to give it a go, we have something for you.
New to Rowing? Complete an Introduction to Rowing Course
- Adult (aged 18 or over) – £25 per month or discounted to £276 for a single yearly payment.
- Non-working (aged 23 or over with no employment) – £15 per month or discounted to £156 for a single yearly payment.
- Under 23 (aged 18 or over in full-time education) – £15 per month or discounted to £156 for a single yearly payment.
- Junior (under 18) – £10 per month or discounted to £96 for a single yearly payment.
- Training fees – £10 per session.
- Rack Rent – £65 per single scull, £80 per double/pair per year.
Membership of the Club is open to any person interested in the sport on application regardless of sex, age, disability, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion or other beliefs.